Lusio Partis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Fave time period to RP in?

What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap10%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap18%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap150%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 50% [ 6 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap10%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap18%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap125%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Impugn

Eläinrata

What section would you want to RP in the most?

2 posters

Go down

Fave time period to RP in?

What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap10%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap18%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap150%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap10%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap18%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_lcap125%What section would you want to RP in the most? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

What section would you want to RP in the most? Empty What section would you want to RP in the most?

Post  Hisao Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Out of the sections of the Category RP ZONE, where would you like to RP the most? What would your favorite historical period be?

The periods in the poll option are kind of the same division as the different RP Zone subsections :v maybe a decade or two different, but don't blame me for taking the easy-to-remember numbers. I'm not a history nazi.

Last edited by Hisao on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding sci-fi option)
Hisao
Hisao
Admin

http://lpherald.99k.org

Back to top Go down

What section would you want to RP in the most? Empty Re: What section would you want to RP in the most?

Post  Magen_Kumquat Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 am

As for me, I like the new styles of the Meiji Era and the like. Technology was growing but yet I would be one of the few swordsman left from the past. (Think Rurouni Kenshin). Boats, steam and guns were there but computers and instant communication was not. This makes travel more fun and interesting as it is unknown and uncharted.
Magen_Kumquat
Magen_Kumquat

http://magenkumquat.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down