Lusio Partis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Fave time period to RP in?

Introduce Yourselves Vote_lcap10%Introduce Yourselves Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Introduce Yourselves Vote_lcap18%Introduce Yourselves Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourselves Vote_lcap150%Introduce Yourselves Vote_rcap 50% [ 6 ]
Introduce Yourselves Vote_lcap10%Introduce Yourselves Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Introduce Yourselves Vote_lcap125%Introduce Yourselves Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Impugn

Eläinrata

Introduce Yourselves

5 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourselves Empty Introduce Yourselves

Post  Lusor Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Greetings.

I am so glad to see that Hisao recruited some of her friends to this forum (: I hope to see more people even to join in the future, but I suppose I will have to be`patient for that. I don't think you would mind a short introduction of myself?

You can call me Lusor or Ludens, I'm quite the philosopher at times, but to have a clear mind at other moments. I like to discuss and argue with people, even if they are just words on my screen. I am for fair-play and reason in role play and in all situations in general, that is why I made this forum after all.
If I happen to not come on this forum for a few days, it's probably because I am that much of a forgetful person. My memory is not one of the places my thoughts like to stay and my computer is not the best habitat for my ass to stay near either.

Some stuff I missed out? I like music. Post-haste, film music, something epic and instrumental. I play the piano myself as well, which I believe goes pretty decently. Some notes or tabs on guitar work out, but not so. I like martial arts, especially Kung Fu, which is my favourite. I am also interested in Taoism and other historical/Asian religions or philosophies. Mysticism, numerology, astrology and other zodiac. It's pretty fascinating.

So feel free to introduce yourself shortly or thoroughly now. I need to give everyone an adjective for the memberlist anyway, so I would like not to have to beg Hisao for information over that. She'd blackmail me. You can say one line, you can describe yourself entirely as well, it does not really matter. I shall not demand you to introduce yourself on the forum either, it's optional (but those who don't, won't get their name in the who-is-who).

Lusor.
Lusor
Lusor
Admin

https://lusiopartis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves Empty Re: Introduce Yourselves

Post  Hisao Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:28 pm

~puts this topic as sticky~

Erm. Well, I'm in that list already, but I guess I'll give an introduction anyway xD

I am Hisa. I'm also known as Yatalu, Yata/Yatta, Ytela, Kiwi, Hisao, Sushi, Sukiyaki(?) and... my real name. Which is not going to be written down here. Ever. ~glares~ We'll just keep it at "Hisa", because with too many nicks, it'd get too confusing for the new forum users in the future, the ones who don't know Lusor or me.

So... I'm responsible for the RP rules part, and a bit for the character sheets part as well. I guess Lusor's going to do not much more than 'supervizing'. Lmao. He said there's still many positions open, so as soon as there will be more members (so SURE invite your friends/co-rpers), those who gain his trust, will prolly get the functions xD. Until then, I'm allowed to kinda regard this as "my" forum.

o-O now about myself... I love RPing, duh. I'm quite the busy person, like all the time. I play piano, I write, I draw, I love forums xD. I do weird things like playing go sometimes O-o erm.... yeah, if you still have questions about me, just ask? My IMVU name is HisaoByaku if you want to find me there. And I'm Ethear on skype.

One more thing! Feel free to stalk me on my deviantArt or to join my RP group there. It also has a forum. It's about post-apocalyptic RP. The forum's not for the RP itself, cause we do that in IRC sessions. It's quite dead at the moment.

Love,
Hisao~

Last edited by Hisao on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake ; n ;)
Hisao
Hisao
Admin

http://lpherald.99k.org

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves Empty Ollo~

Post  Dakota Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Wells, I'm Olive. Some may know me as Seraph, Dakota, or Physcho.
My name is Dakota, I live in Pennsylvania, america. I'm 17 currently and I do enjoy Roleplaying.
My first experience was a group called Hellsing, over on IMVU.

Me:

I'm an ash-blonde 6''4 average runner who is just averagely awkward in everything I do. :l Yeah, not much to me you see? I am a writer to become, with a novel in progress. (No spoilers.) Very Happy.

Also, bananas.
Dakota
Dakota

http://www.Youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magen_Kumquat Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:01 am

Hello everyone,

I have many hats and many names but you can call me Zero or Kumquat. Zero is the name of an RP character but I have used that name for a long time but I'm use to that.

Outside of names, I'm here for a fruity experience of RPing. I haven't RPed much but its a new experience for me.

I do many things from programming to the piano and such. I've used photoshop in the past and created art but also edited song lyrics. There are quite many fields that I haven't touched but many I have. If you are reading this message watch this.

I know little of this world but perhaps in due time I will. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to take care of my pets below. If you want one, PM me. They can draw a lot of attention but please don't stare at them too much. Thanks.
Magen_Kumquat
Magen_Kumquat

http://magenkumquat.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves Empty Hello..

Post  Rem Himitsu Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Hello everyone. I am new here, and I am unsure how to go about making friends, Embarassed so.. Here goes! I am an avid role players, and if anyone wants to role play, let me know! am open to pretty much anything.Thank you for reading, have a lovely day! Very Happy
Rem Himitsu
Rem Himitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisao Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 pm

I moved your thread and merged it with this Introduction topic for a bit. Hope you still find this back after P: if you feel like telling more about yourself, feel free to add/edit that into your post~ (for the sake of the Who-is-Who thread)

Either way, welcome to the forum! If you have questions or things to discuss, catch someone in the chat to ask, or PM if you think that will be faster.

@edit: link to the chat:
* the portal -> a small chatbox will be on the portal
* the chatango -> when you want to chatbox full size

Last edited by Hisao on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisao
Hisao
Admin

http://lpherald.99k.org

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves Empty More about me :)

Post  Rem Himitsu Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 am

I have been role playing for a few years now, and I have reccently gotten back into it. I am open to any kind, and I enjoy making friends through roleplay. Out of all the forums and websites I've visited, this one is the most welcoming and friendly.

I don't like giving personal information about myself, but I will tell if people who have gained my trust ask. For now I will just tell a bit. I'm 17, I am indeed a girl, and I reside in the USA.

As for my character info: "My name is Rem Himitsu. I was born to a seemingly normal family, but I was trained to fight, to kill even. My parents worked for a secret government agency, where parents raised children to be the ultimate killing machines. When all the children under these parents became of age, they would be used in war. I never wanted that life, but as I grew, I was forced into it more. When I refused my father and mother would beat me. After a few harsh beatings, I ran away. Now I travel, going where the wind blows me, but i'm scared my parents will find me, scared that the agency will find me."
But the situation can change depending on the role play. She is also my only character. Smile
Physical description: Fair skin, long silvery hair, and eyes that change color depending on my mood. I am fit from my training.
Rem Himitsu
Rem Himitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum