Lusio Partis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Fave time period to RP in?

Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_lcap10%Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_lcap18%Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_lcap150%Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_rcap 50% [ 6 ]
Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_lcap10%Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_lcap18%Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_lcap125%Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Impugn

Eläinrata

Rules of the Schola (Sign Me)

+6
Xiocene
spidi
Temperance
Zeidoc
Xylliandrax
Hisao
10 posters

Go down

Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Empty Rules of the Schola (Sign Me)

Post  Hisao Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm

The Agreement everyone in the school needs to have signed.

By signing this, you promise and swear that you will abide the rules stated below and that you shall defend these rules even when others break them, that you will support those who follow them and resent those who do not.

The rules as stated below apply not only for the Schola as a building and every action taking place within its territory, but also for every dependant faculty and what happens within, the members and employees, and their private property.

1) All students in the school are equal in their value, in their rights and in their duties. They are no better or no less than other students as well as they shall equally abide the rules, no distinction made in their age, sex, race, length of membership, political and religious beliefs, language, property or wealth, and territory the person belongs to.

2) One shall not damage the Schola in its greater whole, nor any person associated with it. One must always be aware and take account for the actions they do in relation to their effect on the Schola. One shall not purposefully cause damage to the reputation of the Schola. One shall make clearance about lies and wrong assumptions spread about the Schola, unless this means providing non-public information.

3) One shall not take anything of the Schola to use it without permission, claim it as their own, give it away or vandalize it. This includes not only the possessions of the School and dependant faculties, but is also about the people in the Schola and associated with it [slavery is disapproved] and the information that is supposed to be kept a secret.

4) The task of the student is to learn and study how to role-play. As the Schola is in the first place a school, it is built and organized for this purpose. Therefore, a student is not allowed to question the rules of the Schola and the judgment of those who are in charge. By signing this file, one puts trust in the authority of those who represent the Schola.

5) The task of the teacher is to teach. As the Schola is in the first place a school, it is built and organized with this in mind. Therefore, the teacher shall pass their knowledge on to their best possible ability, correcting and adapting if necessary, but never to be questioned. They are responsible for their students and for the chosen territory of the Schola as educative environment.

6) The task of the security is to protect the Schola. Whereas a teacher within the limits of their class are responsible for their students, in the case of a war, attack, assault, or any other kind of offensive action against the Schola, the security shall stand in for the safety of the members and of the Schola as a whole, therefore temporarily getting absolute power.

7) One shall always set and follow the rules of a specific type of role-play. The Schola as a role-play school trying to be an example for all role-players, shall be as strict on this rule as possible. Any language shall be spoken decently and one must behave polite and mature, both during class and outside the scheduled hours.

End of rules.

Last edited by Hisao on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 am; edited 10 times in total
Hisao
Hisao
Admin

http://lpherald.99k.org

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Empty Re: Rules of the Schola (Sign Me)

Post  Hisao Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 am

I, Hisao, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Hisao
Hisao
Admin

http://lpherald.99k.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Xylliandrax Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I, Xylliandrax, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Xylliandrax
Xylliandrax

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=32758057

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeidoc Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I, Zeidoc, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Zeidoc
Zeidoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperance Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:48 pm

I, Temperance, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Temperance
Temperance

http://closeyoureyesandjustdream.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Schola (Sign Me) Empty cake

Post  spidi Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

I, Spidi/Kjints, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
spidi
spidi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiocene Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:12 am

I, Xiocene, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Xiocene
Xiocene

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimmith Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:22 am

I, Grimm, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Grimmith
Grimmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Illictius Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 am

I, Illictius, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Illictius
Illictius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyapi Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 am

I, Kyapi, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
Kyapi
Kyapi

Back to top Go down

Post  KableLee Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:55 am

I, KableLee, promise and swear to abide the rules stated above and to defend these rules even when others break them, that I support those who follow them and resent those who do not.
KableLee
KableLee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down